- Public Notice: 2013 Drinking Water Quality Report
- Public Hearing:
The City of Dallas will hold a public hearing on Wednesday, March 26, 2014 to receive citizens’ comments on the proposed FY 2014-15 Operating, Capital, and Grant/Trust Budgets. Read more...
Department of Aviation Public Notice – PFC Collection Amounts Amendment – Dallas Love Field
If a catastrophic event hits your neighborhood, KnoWhat2Do! Find out about Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) training in your neighborhood.
- Class 140203 (Feb. 3 - 22, 2014)
- Class 140329 (Mar. 29 - Apr 12, 2014)
- Class 140331 (Mar 31 - May , 2014)
- The City is conducting an Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice and we would like your input. Please click here
- The draft of the City of Dallas Complete Streets Design Manual is now available on-line for review. The draft Dallas Complete Streets Design Manual has been developed with extensive community input and technical review. This manual is intended as a policy guide and reference for street design standards.
- City of Dallas Long Range Water Supply Plan
- Final application for CDBG Section 108 Guarantee Loan Program funds for $11,000,000 for the Holiday Inn & Suites economic development project providing approximately 90 permanent full-time jobs held by low- and moderate-income persons and providing elimination of specific conditions of blight, physical decay, or environmental contamination not located in a slum or blighted area at 1011 S. Akard St.
- City of Dallas Overall Affordable Rent Schedule, updated
January 10, 2013, and HOME Investment Partnership Act (HOME)rent levels adopted by Dallas City Council on March 28, 2012
- Installation of Major Public Focal Artwork Begins at Dallas Love Field Main Terminal
- Dallas-Fort Worth area Recognized for Burgeoning LEED Green Building Projects
Sign up below to receive Dallas